Thursday, May 6, 2010

INTERNET FRUSTRATIONS

Okay, here's another blog about how horrible/terrible/dreadful/unreliable the internet is. Well, it's not exactly the internet, but more likely, my internet provider.
For more than a month, I have had to turn on and turn off our internet box about six times an hour. It's kind of like the internet not HOLDING A CHARGE, if there was such a thing.
In the middle of anything, the internet just shuts off, and many times, it doesn't turn on altogether.
I am such a busy and usually connected person, that I'm at a terrible disadvantage withtout daily internet. Daily...I haven't even had weekly internet.
Finally, after complaining and going ballistic over the phone, the telephone company checked all the lines and changed all the router connections (I have no idea what that means), and now it's supposed to work like a peach now. Unfortunately, it doesn't work any better, and in fact, it working worse.
I hope that this coming week will bring clean and dependable internet service, and IY"H, when that happens, I'll be able to get back to my daily blog and doing what I love - chatting with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment