Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Cough that Ate New Hampshire

Well, it didn't actually eat New Hampshire, but it sure felt like it.
About a month ago, or was it even before that, I came down with a really really bad cold. Evidence - no blogs for weeks, 'cause I was too weak to hang out by my computer.
Then I got back on my feet, the cold subsided, but, yuch, I had a bit of a relapse.
I don't know why. So, I'm performing in the newest Raise Your Spirits production of JUDGE! The Song of Devora once a week, and rehearsing for DAMES of the DANCE 4 - Am Yisrael in Eretz Yisrael four times a week, so what?
In between I've been trying to do my real work on VOICES Magazine. I've even tried a bit of mothering and grandmothering on the side.
Well, the cold went away, but last night the cough reappeared.
I tried to go to sleep, but the cough got worse and worse. My poor husband who gets up at 5:30 AM had to listen to my hacking away most of the night, and I felt really bad.
Finally at 3:30 AM, I must have just collapsed from exhaustion, B"H, and the cough subsided.
It's 10:48 AM and the cough is nowhere to be found, but come 10:48 PM, welcome back.
Cough cough.

Stay warm. Stay packed with vitamins. Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment