Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Round One for the Bee

This is probably the shortest and strangest blog I'll ever write.
I received a number of comments yesterday about my quiet corner. And even folks that walked by said,"Oh, this is your corner!!"
Well, right after I wrote my blog, my rival - the over possessive bee - dive bombed directly at my face!
I was shocked by his brazenness.
But I didn't want to swat him (well, I wanted to, but held myself back). I have a personal rule that bugs in the house are history!! But if they're in nature, I try to let them do their thing, so I just changed my location, and I left my garden to him (for this round).
Anyway, in keeping with the way things are going throughout the world, things are not to peaceful, even in My Secret garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment